Friday, 22 July 2011

STGCC 2011

STGCC (Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention) is coming early this year. Last year's was in December and I actually got to be a part of it with some of my cool artist friends :) Really an eye-opener and a great experience. We won't be participating this year though. All of us are going through major milestones in our lives.

Anyway, I hope this year's STGCC will be more fun and interesting. Really cant wait to look at what the people at the Artist Alley have to offer. :) I pray hope there are lots more varieties of vinyl toys and artworks/prints to buy.

Admission used to be free but with new organisers, we now have to buy tix to get in. This is not as big as the overseas ones but hopefully in future years, this kind of event will be more appreciated here. I love conventions like this. I'll definitely go to the San Diego one! (well one day :) )

Anyway, you get a free poster if you buy tix now. More details on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...