Saturday, 9 July 2011
Customising Your Own Vinyl Toys
I've been dying to design those trexi blanks that I bought quite some time back but have not gotten to doing it. MAYBE it's a blessing in disguise because today, I found these tips on kidrobot munnyworld website. Like seriously, I did not know there are so many ways to customise it! (should totally watch the video on that page) And considering that I do have my own hairdryer and that I still have a new box of super sculpey sitting in my room somewhere, this could just generate new ideas for me! Well I guess I may have to invest in a few new blanks because I know I wont get it right the first few times. Maybe I shouldn't be so adventurous yet. Just start with designing on the default one first. :)
Labels:
Vinyl Toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment