Friday, 19 August 2011

One More Day to STGCC!

Haven't been updating my blog lately cuz well.. I'm busy looking and applying for jobs and going for interviews. Of course I am still creating new stuffs but I have less time to work on them.

So, STGCC is this weekend! I saw a photo of Hot Toys Booth Set-up posted on their facebook and I got hyped up. STGCC this year looks promising so I guess I'll be there tomorrow when the doors open at 10am. :)

These are the 2 things I'm definitely checking out!
Blood Bunny Limited Vinyl by 2Spot Studio
STGCC Exclusive O-No Sashimi by Andrew Bell
Aren't they awesome??! So hyped up that Andrew Bell is coming. He's the one who created the Android Vinyls :) Will post up pics of the event if I do remember to take them!

Check out more of the exclusive products here: http://www.singaporetgcc.com/exclusives-new-products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...